It is very easy and simple to setup your Roku TV once you know the exact procedure for the same. After properly setting up your Roku TV, you can easily watch movies, TV shows, news, and live sports and many more entertainment shows with the use of stable internet connection. Proper Roku TV Setup enables you to carefreely watch all your favorite TV shows and movies. All you have to do plug in your Roku TV with power source and use the Roku Remote to Connect to the network and complete the guided setup. Check out the detailed article to know how to set up your Roku TV properly.
How do I set up Roku TV Without Remote?
You can easily complete the process of Roku account setup without a remote. All you must have is a good internet connection. Nowadays, almost all the Roku players come with their own remote control, but the Roku remote needs a Wi-fi connection to run properly. If you don’t have adequate Wi-Fi speed or if it stops working, then you might face problems while watching your favorite TV shows. Given below are some quick steps that you can follow to know how to connect Roku to Wifi without remote:
- First of all, install the Roku app on your device.
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then, click on the devices option and then select your Roku device.
- At last, click on the remote icon to complete the Roku TV setup process from your phone itself.
Quick Steps to Get Roku TV Setup
The Roku Streaming Stick is just the smallest, most compatible streaming video device offered by Roku which is handy and easy to stream. The Roku stick is just like a typical flash drive but instead of connecting to a PC, this streaming stick plugs into the HDMI input of a television. You can also visit roku.com/link to link your device with Roku TV. The Roku Streaming stick setup and Roku TV setup processes are very easy and require no technicalities as such. All you have to do is:
- First of all, you need to connect your Roku player to your TV using an HDMI cable. If your TV does not support an HDMI port, use composite cables to connect your compatible Roku Player.
- Now, you can also connect your Roku player to a wired network. If you are using a wired network and your Roku player has an Ethernet port, then connect one end of the Ethernet cable to your player and the other end to the router.
- You can use a power adopter that comprises a USB power cable and to connect your Roku streaming player to a power outlet.
- It must be noted that all the Roku streaming stick does not support USB power. Only some Roku players do. If you are using a Roku device to connect to the USB power, then you can use a USB power cable to connect it to a USB port on your TV.
- Turn ON the power and select the correct input from where you can connect your Roku device. Further, you need to insert batteries in your Roku remote. For this, slightly open the battery cover and insert the new batteries in your Roku remote so it may function properly.
- Once the Roku TV Setup process is successfully completed, open the browser and go to Roku’s site, and type the code on it.
- Tap the Submit button and type all the asked data like your email address, name, and password in the respective fields.
- If directed, you can also create an account key and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- At last, you need to confirm the email address after which the setup process will be completed.
Hope, the above steps help you to set up your Roku TV. You need to apply Roku pin reset process if you are experiencing any problem while entering password for logging in to your account. In case, if you are facing any problem while setting up your Roku Tv, get in touch with the technical support team of Roku TV. They will guide and assist you in all possible ways.