Nowadays, the Internet television revolution has become a challenge with the advancement of mainstream traditional television. The rapid increase of the internet brings several new means of content in the field of entertainment, news, and music. As the number of internet users is increasing day by day, the traditional media of entertainment are less used by the people. Youth or today’s generation rely on Satellite TV or internet TV for their entertainment purpose.
Roku is one such popular Internet television providing company that provides several entertainment options to its users. It is very important to know the IP address of Roku TV to watch movies and to access other functionalities of it.
How to Get a Roku IP Address Without Remote?
Being one of the digital media providing companies, Roku provides online streaming services for television networks across the world. You must have a proper connection to the internet in order to stream the television network online. We know that every technology has some unique challenges, similarly, Roku will not function properly without an IP address and you have to perform the Roku Pin Reset process.
It is important to know how to find Roku IP addresses. If you are a Roku user, then you have access to excellent services after entering its IP address. It is also required while troubleshooting various issues related to Roku TV. Most importantly, it is used to fix Roku keeps buffering problems. Follow the steps given below to find the Roku IP address without remote:
- First of all, you have to download the Roku mobile app on your iPhone. This will make your iOS mobile a center for your Roku streaming device.
- Then, launch the app where you will find the Roku device screening device on the screen.
- Now, you need to make sure that your Roku device and mobile device are not connected to the same wireless network.
- The Roku device has a public IP address that can be found by visiting settings and Networks on the device itself. It is one of the simplest methods to find the IP address especially when you have not installed the Router.
If you are still facing issues while finding the Roku IP address, you need to visit the official site of Roku TV to get all other important information. Whenever you receive the Roku Device IP Address, check that the pattern that appears on the first line is the same as that of your network. The Roku app also scans through your network of IP addresses to detect the nearby Roku device.
How to Find IP Address On Roku Stick Device?
Once you are familiar with the detailed process for How to Connect Roku to Wifi Without Remote, it’s time to identify the IP address with the Roku stick. The IP address for the Roku device can also be used to communicate over a network and helps in giving a unique identity to the device. The IP address appears as a string of integers separated by full stops. Follow the steps given below to find the Roku IP Address of the Roku Stick:
- You can use your smartphone to find the IP address of your Roku Stick. All you have to do is connect your Smartphone and your Roku Stick to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch Settings on your mobile phone and click on the Wi-Fi network.
- All the details related to the Wi-Fi network, including the IP address will appear on your screen. This is basically the IP of your Roku Stick.
How To Find Roku IP Address By Serial Number?
You can also find the Roku IP address by serial number. Usually, the IP address and the Roku Serial Number appear on the same screen. All you have to do is go to the Settings option from your TV to check these details. Follow the steps given below to identify the IP address from your Serial number:
- Firstly, to find the Roku IP Address of your Roku device, you have to detect its Serial number from the Settings menu of the TV.
- Then, launch the Home Screen of your Roku TV using the remote and navigate to the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Settings option that appeared on the screen and go to the Network Settings option from the list of options.
- Select the About Link and the information regarding your Roku device appears.
- Then the Serial Number of your device will appear on the top of the list and the IP address will appear below that.
You may be unable to find the IP address if your device uses a public address. In such a case, you need to contact the Serial Number of the Customer Care Support and ask for Roku’s IP address.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the default Roku IP address?
By default, most Roku routers have a default IP address of 192.168. 1.1. This IP address is used to access the Roku router’s web interface to configure it.
Can I change my Roku IP address?
No, as the IP address is assigned by your router, and there’s no way to change it manually in the Roku.
Is the IP address on the back of a Roku TV?
Usually, the Roku Serial Number and the IP address appears on the same screen. You have to go to the Settings option from your TV to check out these details.