Amazon Fire Stick is one of the popular IT devices that allow users to stream content over multiple applications. You can easily stream videos from channels like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, and many more. We can say that Amazon Fire Stick change any TV into a Smart TV without paying any amount on monthly basis. You can also connect Amazon Fire Stick to WiFi, but for this, you require a unique Firestick WPS Pin. Here, in this article, we have mentioned common steps that you need to follow in order to find WPS pin of your device.
How do I Find WPS Pin from Amazon Firestick?
It is very easy to connect the Amazon Fire TV to a Wi-Fi network. You just have to find the WPS Pin for the device and input it into your Wi-Fi router. Follow the steps given below to know where is the PIN of your Amazon Firestick device:
- Firstly, click on the “Settings” option located from the Home screen of your Firestick.
- Now, choose “Network” option.
- Scroll down and click on “Join Network Using WPS (PIN)” button.
- The WPS PIN of your Amazon Fire TV will appear on the right navigation pane of the screen. Note the PIN somewhere before entering it on your Wi-Fi router.
Quick Steps to Connect Amazon Fire Stick to Wi-Fi:
Once you know what is the pin for your firestick, it’s time to connect your Amazon Firestick to Wifi. For this, you have to execute the following steps:
- First of all, link Amazon Firestick to your TV and also connect it to wi-fi. You can use the HDMI port on the back-side of TV to connect it with Wi-Fi.
- Now, turn on your TV and make sure whether the USB cord is properly plugged into the Fire Stick.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the power adapter and the other end into the power socket.
- If your TV has an open USB port, then directly plug the cable into it. Then, click on the Settings option that appears in the Fire Stick using the remote.
- Now, click on the Home button to navigate to the “Home menu” if you are at any other than the Home screen.
- Then, choose the “Network” option from the settings.
- Now you have to select the home network using the directional buttons on the remote.
- At last, enter the password of your wireless network and click the Select button of the remote to complete the process.
Hope, this article provides you all the information related to WPS pin of your Amazon Firestick TV. If you are still facing any issue while watching a movie or streaming a video of Firestick, then try to find its exact cause. However, sometimes there might be connectivity issues that can be fixed by special troubleshooting methods. For any queries and further assistance, get in touch with our technical support team. Our experts are available 24*7 to solve all your issues.