You might have received various types of issues while streaming videos on your Roku TV. One of the main errors that many users have a complaint about is Roku Error 1001 that usually appears when your device doesn’t have stable network connectivity. This error prevents your device from connecting to and interacting with the Roku streaming device. Therefore, it is very important to fix the problem after checking your internet connection. However, when there is an internet connectivity issue, then Roku error 1001 occurs. Check out the detailed article to know how can you fix Roku error code RGE 1001.
Quick Steps to Resolve Roku Error 1001
If the Roku streaming device is not working properly, then you may get Roku Error 1001. Also, if you are unable to stream your content, before applying any technical method, check the internet connection. You can also apply the following troubleshooting steps to fix the Roku error 1001.
You need to follow the below-given steps to uninstall and re-install the spectrum application on your device. To uninstall the application:
- Locate the spectrum app on the mobile device.
- Then keep pressing on the application for a long period.
- Then from there, click on the “Uninstall” option.
- Now, wait for the application to be properly uninstalled.
Once the application gets uninstalled, wait for some time and then re-install the app on your device by following the below-given steps:
- Go to the app store and in the search bar type spectrum app.
- Then click on the relevant application and tap the “Install” button.
- After downloading and installing the application properly on your mobile, check whether the Roku error 1001 gets resolved or not.
- If not, wait for some time and try the same process again.
So, after following the steps that we have mentioned above, the error code will definitely get resolved. If the issue still persists, you have no choice rather than simply waiting for some time. As the problem could be the server error that automatically vanishes away after few hours. Just be patient until the problem is resolved. In such a case, keep checking the status of error code RGE 1001 after some time. If the issues remain as it is, immediately contact the Roku customer service team for further assistance.